What you need to know:
- The brakes are an important safety component of every vehicle, and must function properly in every driving situation.
- When you order our brake shoe kits and superkits, you receive all of the parts required for repairing drum brakes (e.g. for the Polo A03 and A04, and the Golf III).
- The brake shoe kit comprises all the required parts for the actual repair, including a set of pre-assembled brake shoes, fasteners, and various springs.
- The brake shoe superkit additionally includes two wheel cylinders.
Opt for the Genuine Part because:
- The fully pre-assembled and prepared parts simplify ordering, repair work, inventory management, while preventing erroneous orders, shortening repair times, increasing the quality of repair and the ease of installation.
- Both the kit and the Superkit are focused on what is actually required for repairing drum brakes.