What you need to know:
- Auto paint not only determines a vehicle’s appearance and style, but contributes to protecting its bodywork.
- To do so, auto paints must be able to withstand extreme weather conditions such as extreme heat or cold, and protect the vehicle from signs of wear.
- They must also be accompanied by an anti-perforation warranty that also covers repair work.
- A uniformly high-quality appearance must be assured for auto body parts, regardless of their substrate materials (i.e. plastic or metal).
- Even in the case of minor paint repairs, the color and finish must match the rest of the bodywork.
- Genuine paint pens and sprays are suitable for repairing more minor paint damage caused, for instance, by stone and gravel chipping.
Opt for the Genuine Part because:
- The color palette for Volkswagen models includes approximately 400 varieties – from Amazonas Green Pearl and Tossa Blue Metallic to Reflex Silver Metallic. With Volkswagen Genuine paint pens and sprays, finding the optimal color is assured.
- The appearance of every auto body part is maintained, regardless of the material.
- They simplify repair work and handling. Small dents or scratches can be repaired quickly, easily and inexpensively without mixing large quantities of paint.
- Minor paint jobs reduce costs by eliminating the need to dispose of large quantities of leftover paint.
- Depending on the model, the anti-perforation warranty can last up to 12 years.