What you need to know:
- They significantly contribute to road safety. After all, only the correct standard and small parts ensure optimum functional performance of individual vehicle components.
- Particularly when it comes to safety-related vehicle components such as those of the steering or brake systems, individual mounting parts must be guaranteed to work with 100 percent reliability.
- Standard and small parts of inadequate quality compromise vehicle safety and represent a high risk to all road users.
- If high-grade aluminum automotive components are fastened with standard galvanized screws instead of Genuine Parts coated aluminum screws, it can lead to corrosion.
- The use of screws of inadequate material hardness can have serious consequences.
Opt for the Genuine Part because:
- Genuine standard and small parts provide technically trouble-free repair solutions and Genuine Parts quality to the finest detail, due to their corrosion-resistant coating, high-grade materials, the tensile or shear strength of these materials as required by the particular purpose, as well as the required fit accuracy and sealability.
- They are optimally adapted to all other parts in terms of size, shape and material strength, affording you and your customers proper safety.
- Elaborate testing ensures reliable functional performance even under extreme conditions. This testing verifies factors including corrosion resistance, fit and sealing capacity and material strength.